Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day 8: It's all a blur...

Needed the jeep today, so I was up at 5:30am again. I did do the dishes after breakfast--and I did a quick pick -up through the house, but I didn't start laundry (and this is supposed to be "Laundry Catch-up" day).

I ignored the bathroom, and I may have made my bed, I don't remember. I'm not running upstairs to check as I will be underneath those covers, made up or not, it in about 1/2 hour. (cross fingers.)

I did sew up a curtain panel.

I swept the kitchen floor--for the photo shoot.

I was out of the house from about 11:30 am until 6pm or so. I don't understand how women who work at jobs, outside the house (or inside the house, or adjacent to the house, or whatever....) I don't understand how working woman do anything at home at all. My hat is off to all of you who are gone all day and then come home and do what I can't even remember I'm supposed to do, I'm so bagged.

Oh, and we picked up frozen pizza at the grocery store so we could put leftovers on top for toppings--and baked them in an oven still smeared with baking soda and dishwashing liquid.

It was fine. The smell of burnt baking soda didn't seem to dampen anyone's appetite at all.

That's it. That's all. Tomorrow, tomorrow.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...