There's a reason my mother doesn't call me the first Tuesday of every month.
We have one vehicle. I went with hubby to work this morning so I could use it for the Big Shop today.
1. make the bed: yes. at 5:30 this morning.
2. Swish and swipe the bathroom. (This is a Flylady thing.)
3. Put away dishes in dish rack.
3b. wash dishes when I wake up: I got in the Jeep and drove with my husband to work this morning.
But I did wash them before breakfast and after I made supper. Crock pot. Beef Stew.
4. 15 minute pick up throughout main floor.
The kitchen light keeps going off and on and off.
And I swept the kitchen floor.
4. Pick up Master bedroom
I have no idea. Was there anything to pick up? It's dark at 5:30 am.
6. Review calendar and review or make up daily To Do list
done. Last night.
7. Do One Essential Task.
Have I mentioned the Big Grocery Shop on the First Tuesday of every month, yet?
Let me say:
I am grateful we even have a vehicle.
I am grateful we have heat in our house.
I am also grateful we have food.