Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 6: Moving Along

Made bed

Wiped the fixtures in the downstairs bath.

Started a load of laundry.

Did a general pick up throughout the house.
This is really beginning to pay off! There was almost nothing out of my clutter comfort zone. It was amazing. I'm so glad clean has a cumulative effect!

Master bedroom all picked up.

Reviewed my calendar and consulted three previously made "To Do" lists.

Chose my One Essential Task and did it (bag up and freeze the last of the meat purchased on Tuesday.)

---all before breakfast!

Then, I did my dishes, even though there were hardly any.

It is going to be a great day.

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Way to have an 'on' day after a not so great day.
Routine is always hard to establish, but once it is life is so much easier - at least in my house.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...