Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 22: What, Again?


Today, Nester has a post on not liking her limitations. Today, that's how I feel, too.

I took my sweet time with the Morning Routine today. In fact, I don't think I've finished. Let's see:

I started with picking up the house while coffee brewed. As I was picking things up and putting them away, I came across the purchases I made at IKEA yesterday. I hadn't had a minute to deal with them. So, over coffee, I put together two Kassett video boxes. Then, of course, I had to deal with the rest of it.

There's water standing in my downstairs bathroom sink, again, so I did not swish and swipe (though I could have. It really wasn't any reason not to.)

No laundry. No laundry room, yet. What does it say about how many clothes we have that I haven't been able to do a laundry for a week: and all I've needed is cleaning cloths?

I did review the calendar as my daughter had to be somewhere to sell Girl Guide cookies later this afternoon. I did not make a list. I did not make my bed, but I did weigh myself. And I waited and did the dishes after lunch. Believe me, I had to give myself a good talking to to do even that much.

Today is the last day of the weekly list. What did I not do?

Dust. (again!)
File papers.
Change our sheets.
Wash the upstairs bathroom.

Tomorrow, we're celebrating my son's 14th birthday, so I'm not sure I'll get these things done. I'm not sure what to think about that.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...