Monday, October 26, 2015

Day 26: Declutter Magazines/Books/Bookshelves



Read the previous entry in this series:  Day 25: Finish Up and Unfinished Project or start at the beginning with the Introduction: 5 Ways Clutter Costs.

Magazines are something I like to keep on top of--I have a bad habit of hanging on to them just a little too long.

Usually, I take a before and after shot for you, but the magazines were all over: some in the dining room, most in the bedroom--some on shelves and some in baskets. So, I took a shot of the ones I've decided can leave the house.




That was quick and easy.

As for the books and bookshelves: I can't even.



On top of this box are the books I decluttered from the white bookcase yesterday. Inside the box are books I decluttered from the library landing some time ago.

I want to try and sell my books before I donate them. It's a huge endeavour--and I've been putting it off for along time.


Read the next entry in this series Day 27: Declutter and Clean up the Laundry Room. (Oh dear).

********************************************************
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to catch them all. Sign up to have each post delivered to your e-mail.







*********************************************************

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...