I want to get it all done before the New Year (Sunday.) That's not going to happen--but maybe by Tuesday?
1. Speaking of Tuesday, it's the Big Shop, so I have to take an inventory of the pantry and freezer, plan all of our dinners for January and make a shopping list.
2. Finish running off the duplicates of the calendar I made for my Mom.
3. Take the calendars Staples to be bound. Yikes. I hadn't realised I'd left it so late! Mail them.
4. Write up my Statement of Intent for Cathy Zielske's Big Picture Class: Move More, Eat Well (MMEW).
5. Finish my pre-class assignment for MMEW.
6. Vacuum the stairs.
7. Work on my goals for 2012. Create a list of specific ones to work on for January, specifically. In other words, get specific!
7b: Finish post of top 11 accomplishments in 2011.
8. Create my project list for January.
9. Get out to a scrapbook store and buy kraft coloured cardstock.
10. Find a hair salon we can afford and within walking distance and make hair appointments for my daughter and I. (I found a place in B.C. which will accept 9" pony tail of my grey hair to make into a wig for Cancer patients.)
What do you think? Would something like this be cute?
Created with the assistance of the Instyle Makeover Tool.
It makes me want to laugh!