Tuesday, July 13, 2010

UYL: The Evening Edition

Tuesday evening is for thinking about routines.

Housework:
I have a checklist for the year from Motivated Moms.

Laundry:
When I'm on my game, I do this everyday. I could dedicate Friday to sheets and towels as that's the day the above checklist schedules them to be changed.

Errands:
I've pretty much set Sunday's to be my fresh food shopping day. I could add Wednesday evening for other errands.

But it isn't the scheduling over the week that gets me: it's the day to day I have trouble with.
I don't even know where to begin. I'm not even sure what I want to do.

I like the way Dolan has divided up the day into segments.
  • Morning routine.
  • Welcome Home Routine.
  • Laundry Routine.
  • Dinner Routine.
  • General Cleaning, and finally,
  • Before Bed routine.
I'd like to add one more: the work out routine.

Simplify 101 is offering "time management" for the first time this fall.

You can bet I'm registered.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...