Sunday, April 6, 2008

About Comments--

I love comments. I feel extra specially loved when I get comments and I'm grumpy without them. A couple of you have told me you either had trouble or couldn't leave them, so I checked it out.

It appears I had set the blog to accept comments from those with google accounts only. So, that means, if you weren't signed into google when you tried to comment, you couldn't.

I have now clicked the option which says "anyone can comment"--so please, send me some lovin'.

2 comments :

scb said...

I love comments, too! I haven't been around a lot lately, but I'm thinking of you! Once my system gets acclimatized to the new meds, I'll be back with comments galore!

Colleen said...

love, love, love, love!

I did the same thing a while ago to allow more folks to comment...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...