Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Day 4.3(b) Boom Da Da Boom

So silly,
BUT I GOT A PIECE OF WOOD SANDED!

One of the two plywood tops for the desk drawer units.
Once I figure out where to put the printer and the scanner, I'll do the other one--and once my fingers stop tingling.

2:34 pm: Happy to report the second one is now sanded, too. I just need to figure out how to do the edges and I'm all set to start staining them.

4:44 pm: Hooray! They're stained. Norm would not have been happy with my knee vice grip technique to remove the paint on the sides, but hey.

The stain is called "Chocolate," the paint colour I've chosen is "French Vanilla." The trim and melamine is "Cloud White"--sort of like whipped cream, don't you think? And so with a vision of a Hot Fudge Sundae in my head I think I will let go of the blue wall. After all, if I want blue, there's always a table cloth. We'll see. Still thinking about it (and getting strangely hungry....)

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...