Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Day 7.3: Bathroom Recap

Last year, during the fall cure, at the urging of my fellow curees, I decided to re-do the bathroom. There was mold on the ceiling above the tub, and I was encouraged to scrape it off and repaint. Some of you may remember that!
I picked the blue to match the plastic I had on the shower curtain rod. I don't know what I was thinking. I actually threw out that rod, so now the ceiling is just blue. For no apparent reason.

Somehow, that led to scraping all the walls in the bathroom and applying oil paint. It took months. I don't know why.


Well, after it's Big Clean last week, I took photos so I could show you the transformation from Then to Now.
It's a tiny bathroom. Here is the sink:

Tada. (Bye, bye Debbie Travis rope stencil!)

The shelving over the toilet: greatly reduced and somehow, I haven't missed any of that stuff. (Especially the dead spider plant. What a mess it made!)
And then, turning back towards the door: this is the change that happened there:
(Yuck. I really do need to do something about those towels!)
And so, there we have it.

The bathroom that Nimo Built.

1 comment :

drwende said...

The ceiling is blue because the sky is blue. No mystery there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...