Thursday, May 26, 2011

Simple Daybook Meme


Outside My Window...


I am thinking...
of food, exercise and weight, again.

I am thankful for...
the smell of lilacs

From the kitchen...


I am wearing...
the ugliest running shoes in the world

I am creating...
you'll have to wait and see...

I am going...
to an electronics store. Hubby says there's a sale.

I am reading...
The End of History and the Last Man, by Francis Fukuyama.

I am hoping...
to get the garden planted this weekend.
I am hearing...
the kids playing the new X-Box in the living room.

Around the house...
things are looking good, thanks to Flylady Bingo.

One of my favorite things...
silence.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
starting the slipcover for the loveseat. Planting the garden. Making chocolate cheesecake brownies.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
so ephemeral.

1 comment :

Amber said...

I love this post! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...