Tuesday, December 23, 2008

No Ho Ho Ho


I'm. Just. Not. Into. It.

I usually do a picture of the kids and a yearly newsletter for all the relatives. I haven't got it done yet this year. I can't even get my head to remember to take the picture.

As well, I also do the calendar for my mom, my mother-in-law and my Grandmother. Can't get my head into that either. (And that's a big project: it can take a week of solid work).

It is the day before Christmas Eve. I am in the process of cleaning up the kitchen and thought once I got the table cleared I could switch out the nasty cloth on there now with the Christmas one.
Can't find it.

I was going to get started on the Tortiere today.
Somehow, it all just seems too difficult.

This weight makes it hard to move, I've been meaning to get to the chiropractor for about two weeks, and I'm exhausted with the cold and short days.

Merry Humbug.

3 comments :

Anne At Large said...

Zen hugs for you, I hope you have time to relax and get in to the spirit soon! I wish I could come up there and help you!

thefarmersdaughter said...

I second the wish for you to relax. It's supposed to be a fun merry season, and yet- it often seems more of a hassle and responsibility than anything else.

If it wasn't for the boy I don't think I would do nearly as much for the holidays as I do now- and honestly- I don't do much now!

Have a good holiday- take some time out for you!

Colleen said...

I've got a lot of friends who feel the same way this year. I'm sending happy Christmas wishes your way so that maybe tomorrow you will feel more like "ho ho ho"!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...