Saturday, March 24, 2012

Entryway Update: Deadline Edition.

I have paint in my hair.

That's about all I managed to do, so far, for entry way spring cleaning week, and I'm OK with that.

Painting the closet, I mean, not my hair.

(I just watched Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. I've watched it through twice and once with commentary the past two days. Paint takes a while to dry, you see.)

I didn't get anything done on the exterior of my home.



You see why.

After procrastinating for many days, I finally stuck my ladder inside the tiny closet, took up my paintbrush, reached over my head, and began.

After the first coat, I wondered if someone had installed a light inside.

After the second, I was thinking of how I might not have to.



You see why.

I have to put everything back in, of course, and possibly deal with the mess in the top drawer of this dresser, but not tonight. Tomorrow, perhaps.



You see why.

2 comments :

onshore said...

Oh wow, the cabinet looks so fresh. I bet your hair looks fresh too :)

Anne At Large said...

Uh oh. I have been debating painting the closets here and I think you may have tipped me over the edge. It looks like you won't need a light inside for sure now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...