I wonder if it is even possible.
What do I mean by a "perfect week?"
1) All housekeeping chores are done in a timely manner:
Soooo the dishes kept up, hotspots cleared, cleaning done according to the daily list provided by Motivated Moms.
2) My son's schoolwork for the day (and the marking!) completed by dinner-time.
3) His schedule for the week planned out and ready for Monday morning.
4) Dinners cooked and eaten together, lunches and snacks pre-prepared.
5) The laundry done everyday--with none left to do (no putting away, no folding, no drying, and not enough sitting in the hampers to justify a load) by Saturday evening. (So Sunday would be the day of rest for laundry!)
6) The house picked up and clean--all week.
7) And on a personal note: I want to plan my food every evening for the next day and do some sort of exercise everyday.
I think I am going to try it, starting tomorrow. I've been working really hard on the decluttering thing and I think I am finally in a position to "keep up" with the surfaces I've already cleared and organized.
If I try it for a week, I will know what systems I need to implement to help things along.
As a reward, I will take pictures on Saturday of the whole house and give us a house tour. Maybe. Let's see how it goes.
Cross your fingers for me.
(P.S. I have not forgotten about the Gallery wall. I decided to take apart my store bought slip cover and re-sew it into a custom cover for the couch. I've taken the pieces apart. I just need the courage to cut it down.)