Thursday, December 16, 2010

Reverb #9: Party

December 9 – Party Prompt: Party. What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010? Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans. (Author: Shauna Reid)


My daughter's 10th birthday party was fabulous.

I loved shopping for the party favours and decorations with her. Her "theme" was "purple spa."

We cruised the dollar store looking for anything purple. We found purple "straw" bags to put things in like nail clippers, headbands, and washcloths.

We decorated with purple:



My daughter had her own ideas for party games.




Cupcakes being all the rage, I baked some chocolate ones: and then let the girls decorate them. So, Aurelia had a very unique "birthday cake."



My absolute favourite part? The facials.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...