In truth, I wanted to glam it up. I wanted to be like the big kids and have a fabulous internet-worthy kitchen. (Whatever that might be.)
And frankly, after 14 years, I was ready for a change.
So here is what I have left to do to complete this little makeover:
1) Finish painting the cabinet doors
2) Re-install the cabinet doors
3) Sew window treatments. Either roman blinds or curtains.
4) Clean, spackle and paint walls. (This would require actually picking a colour, of course.)
5) Re-paint the kitchen chairs.
6) Do something about my poor kitchen table.
7) Build a banquette into the corner?
8) Raise the microwave shelf.
Wonder how long it will take me?