Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Report for Monday and Tuesday.

Such a happy place when it's clean!



Here's the list of things which needed to be done:
(Everything I got done is in blue).
  • Wash dishes. All of them.
  • Clean off counters
  • Take bottles and cans to the basement
  • Wipe down counters and stove
  • Clear off kitchen table
  • Clean kitchen table
  • Wash floor
  • Clean fridge
Plan menus for the month. I got two weeks done.

Other than zipping out to buy groceries and vacuum cleaner bags, I didn't get anything done on Tuesday. My husband was home and we spent most of the day watching the TV series Homeland. Compelling--and just like a good book, you have to go onto the next chapter/episode! In a little featurette on the first season's DVDs one of the producers (or the writers or someone) says the series doesn't want fans, it wants addicts. Well, it has two in this house!

Today, the kids are at school, and my husband is back at work. The dog is sleeping. It is so quiet, I just want to sit by an open window, feel the slight breeze and read. But the bathroom breaks remind me that duty must come before pleasure--even though it hasn't so far, today!

Thanks for your comments. They keep me going.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...