Monday, May 7, 2012

Weekend Project: Flower pots.

Spring!


I didn't get a whole lot done this weekend. Our hot water tank started leaking Thursday night and had to be replaced--fortunately we found someone to come on Friday and install a new one. The old one was 19 years old.

So we're rebuilding our emergency fund.
I didn't feel comfortable putting on my painting clothes and finishing any projects on Friday. Saturday was busy with Girl Guides during the day and Scouts in the evening, but I did manage one small project on Sunday:

taken last night, in the evening sun

The tall grassy thing is Dracenea, the yellow flowers are pansies, and the trailing plant should be lobelia. I also put in a few white Alyssum plants just because I like them.

taken today, in the noon time shade

I did two: one for either side of the steps:


Pleasant enough.
(Those are extra pansies on the steps. I think I'll return them.)

1 comment :

onshore said...

Nice! I got some pansies too for the front yard.

I like the variation of plants on the pots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...