There's been some progress in the basement and the bathroom!
First, I had to put all this:
and some of this:
(Yes, that's our stairs. It does worry me a bit that it seems to be sort of cobbled together.)
It just took time. By the end of the afternoon, I had it done:
I have needed to get this donation station packed up into bags and boxes for drop-off since the beginning of November.
I did it Friday--but it didn't actually get out of the house until Sunday--so I didn't want to show you it was done until it was, well, done.
As for the bathroom--the tub and shower surround is all orange now.
We have to put up another corner piece and line the niches as well as put up a few more pieces around the plumbing (and glue the bottom of the Kerdie to the tub flange) and then we will be ready to tile.