Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Menu Plan for June

I am hoping this is the last time I do my menu planning this way.


Apparently, there are now a number of programs which will let you import your recipes and then they will organize the ingredients and generate a list for you. I'd still have to cross check it against the pantry inventory, but it should still be much easier than sitting at the table for most of the afternoon!

As I have to create a new list every week for produce, I may just be able to try one program out per week this month.

Hey, that's a plan!

Here is the menu plan for June:


I even managed to sneak in five new recipes for us to try! I'm getting so tired of the same old 30 recipes or so.

3 comments :

onshore said...

Are you not going to do monthly shopping anymore?

Alana in Canada said...

No such luck. No, I'm hoping to find a program to generate a shopping list from my menus for me--rather than doing it myself, by hand. Sorry that wasn't clear!

MMarie said...

Hello Alana,
I just wanted to tell you how much I love, love, love your blog! I know you from Simplify101 classes and am so happy for you and proud of you for all the beautiful work you are doing on your home "cure". You continually inspire me!
Good work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...