After updating my progress for Week One, I headed back down to the basement and got more done last weekend. Today, I headed downstairs just so I could have something new to post!
I am actually having a really hard time "getting" what I've done. All I can see are the pile and piles of things waiting for me to deal with:
The memorabilia which is supposed to find it's way into scrapbooks someday.
The kids' artwork which I plan to tackle this afternoon while listening to Dave Ramsey:
The itty bitty pile of things which needs to be put away:
The pile of things to be sorted into donate and sell:
So, here goes:
As of today:
As of today:
It's actually kind of nice down here when it's warm enough to leave the door open and let the sun shine in!
Here's how I'm tracking according to my plan:
1. Look through the shelves and get rid of anything obvious. --done
2. Start collecting items for homeschool conference sale. --done
3. Go through Emma's things with her--goal: to consolidate and clean out two storage boxes. Yet to be done. She has Monday and Tuesday off from school next week, so that's when we'll be doing that, I think!
4. Go through the scrapbooking supplies and discard little used tools and items. --in progress
5. Go through the drawers in the pine dresser. --done!