Friday, February 25, 2011

Flowers on Friday--and a Find!

Are you ready?



Really ready?



Here they are, then.



Hooray! Daffy down dillies.

On my desk, between the computer screen and the printer.
Let's take a closer look, shall we?



I love the frill:


Just the thing to help pretend Spring is around the corner.



Of course it isn't. It'll be a long six weeks of slush before we see green. But I found these to keep me happy--year round. I got eight of these pretty bread plates at Value Village for $10.00.



The kids think they're "too fancy." They said they are afraid to break them.
I say, good.

Linking to new parties today. If you've come from these great sites, welcome!

Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home

Photobucket" border="0">

Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage



Junkin' Finds Friday at A La Carte.

Photobucket

7 comments :

Custom Comforts said...

I LOVE your plates!!! They are just precious. I would love to have a set like that. Who made them? I've never seen anything like those around. Newest follower.
Cindy

Linda @ A La Carte said...

What sweet plates! Love them and oh yes I have some daffy dills in my yard now! Thanks for joining JFF this week. hugs, Linda

Donnie said...

Those plates are adorable and I love the pop of spring with your Daffydils.

Alana in Canada said...

The back of the plates say "Nikko" Made in Japan. Thanks all for your lovely comments.

Melissa said...

A beautiful sign of spring to come - and my favorite color too!

The Charm of Home said...

How beautiful are you daffodils! One of my favorite flowers.:) Very cute bread plates too. You could always keep them in a corner of the cabinet and pull them out just for you to have a light meal. I used to do that with the good china. I also kept a teacup of my good china in there too for an afternoon cup of green tea. Made me enjoy it a lot more. Thanks for linking up!
Sherry

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Love your sweet plates and your pretty flowers! Thank you for sharing at Feathered Nest Friday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...