Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Fall and New Beginnings

Remember me?

Hello my dears!

I'm alive and well...really well! My long hiatus from all things home related and blogging has given me the space and time I needed to change my life! I am much healthier now and more fit.

I've also gone back to school. Guess what I'm taking?
Yep.
Interior design. It's a certificate program from the faculty of extension from our local university. (As the instructor in our introductory course put it, "so, it's not a Real Degree.") I started the program about 15 years ago--and got half done--but they wouldn't give me any credit for the courses I took as it was so long ago.

But it's all good. I couldn't be happier. I intend to do interior design and decorating professionally--and so I've (finally) gotten started on that new blog I talked about. Here's the link to my first post!

How to Decorate for Fall like a Minimalist.

Hope you'll stop by for a visit and subscribe. :)

5 comments :

t said...

Dear Alana,
How wonderful! So glad to hear you are well. As a long time reader and fan, I would come to see if you've posted anything new. Thought about you and all of the issues you were dealing with, so I am especially happy to read your good news.

Best wishes!

Alana in Canada said...

Thank you so much t! Truly.

Unknown said...

Hello Alana!

It's so good to hear from you again. I've thought about while you were 'gone' and just knew you would be back! And for that I'm grateful. What a perfect start to my Thanksgiving Day weekend. Enjoy your weekend with your family and I look forward to reading the upcoming posts from you.

Jan

Alana in Canada said...

So happy to hear from you, Jan! Thanks for your faith in me. Is your foot all better? Happy Thanksgiving!

MMarie said...

I'm so, so happy for you Alana. Glad you took time for you this past year. I look forward to following your new adventure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...