Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Day of Good Eatin'

My "diet" is a portion controlled plan based on 1600 calories per day. I've made up a chart based on old Weight Watcher's food diaries from the 80's. I try and ensure I eat everything on my chart.



Just for fun, I took pictures of everything I ate on Wednesday. I love eating this way.

Breakfast.
(That's a one-egg omelette. Honest.)



Lunch.
(The wrap unwrapped).



Snack the First
(More about this incredible book, later).



Dinner.
(with milk)



Snack the second.
(That's 1/2 cup of blueberries hiding under that yogurt. And those are raspberries from our very own bushes.)



That's all the boxes ticked but one portion of a "grain." Since I went over by one portion in that category by eating a home made Lemon-Raspberry muffin on Tuesday, I figured all was good. A pint of water accompanied me to bed.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...