Monday, June 16, 2014

From the weekend: Painting

The kitchen cabinet doors aren't quite finished: but why finish one thing when you can start another?


The old colour is the beige, (Benjamin Moore, Papaya), the new colour is the off-white (Martha Stewart, Glass of Milk)


I tried a blue called River Mist by Martha Stewart in the coving first. That's it in the corner. I didn't like it. Too light, not enough grey. So, I scurried off to Benjamin Moore and brought home Wythe Blue.
Much better. (The original colour was a lovely orange beige called Cable Knit (by BM.)

4 comments :

onshore said...

I had not even noticed the covings before. How big they are. I've usually seen ones in much smaller scale.
I'm liking your colour choices. Looks much fresher than the beige.

Sam | Away She Went said...

I love the new colors! So bright and fresh! I can't wait to see it all painted. I'm sure it looks amazing!

Christina | Little Victorian said...

Love your first sentence! That's what we live by in this house. :)

Oh, and I don't know about in Canada, but they just discontinued all Martha Stewart colors at Home Depot here this week. So if you want to collect any color cards, grab them fast, our stores already threw them out.

Anonymous said...

Faulous color and painting that really draws your eyes up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...