Friday, July 1, 2016

Decluttering the Donation Station



oops, the last time I did this was in March!

I meant to do it every month-- but working over at my Mom's place this Spring: decluttering her porch and then decorating her powder room meant I haven't been doing a whole lot here at home.


I started tripping over stuff while I was doing laundry, so I figured a run to Value Village was in order.

My donation station is in my basement laundry room underneath the folding table. A great place to catch clothes I don't want anymore! 


I also took the paint cans I'd decluttered from the paint cabinet, oh, back in March, to the eco-centre!




And there we have it.
I feel like the house can breathe again.

That box contains old towels and such for the Animal Shelter. I didn't have time to get there today.


Now I can start decluttering afresh.





****************************************************
Want to know how this all turns out? Have these posts delivered right to your inbox!






**************************************************

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...