Friday, April 1, 2016

No Joke

As most of you know, I do very little promotional-type stuff on my blog. When I am approached by companies wanting meto mention them in a post I usually tell them, "Thanks, but no, thanks. This is a hobby blog."

So, imagine my surprise when I reached out to another blogger looking to put together a "launch team" to promote her latest book.

"Pick me, pick me, I heart you," I wrote. And I did, and I do and she did.

Who is she? Melissa Micheals. She's written her third book on homemaking. This one focuses on organizing and simplifying in that wonderful, coffee clatch "it's just us, here, talking about our homes together" writing way she has. It's called Make Room for What you Love.

Indeed.

That book is half price today, only. (And at Barnes and Noble, in the States. But whatev.) It's a pre-order as well.



I wish I could tell you more about it. I only started reading it yesterday. It may be the slowest book I will ever read. Every few pages I get inspired to get up and tidy and clean and declutter.

No joke.

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Grumble, grumble. I didn't get your blog post until 2:15 am on April 2nd.

That's okay. I'll probably just order it online from a Canadian source.

And isn't it just grand when a book gets you so excited and psyched up to begin work immediately? I love it!

Jan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...