Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Day 3: The Outbox.

I am still working on Day 2, but today's assignment is to set up that old friend: the outbox.

I have had the same two laundry baskets underneath my folding table in my (unfinished) basement laundry room since the last Australopithecus threw a banana peel on a garbage pile. They get rather full, from time to time.

This was one of those times.



It's full. There's no room. Not even for one thin mint.

So, today's prompt prompted me to take everything away to the donation place and here we are with a useable outbox once again!



I think we just averted a nasty explosion.


2 comments :

Marian said...

Australopithecus and one thin mint (which I *got* even before scrolling down) ... many thanks for the laugh this morning, Alana :)

(And I needed a laugh this morning, after deciding last night that the majority of the stuff in my outbox (otherwise known as my dining room), stuff I've been hemming and hawing over for months, wasn't going out at all).

Alana in Canada said...

I'm sorry to hear that, Marian. Glad I could provide the laugh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...