Friday, September 26, 2014

The Kitchen Project (To Do List)

Some time ago, I decided to change up the kitchen.

In truth, I wanted to glam it up. I wanted to be like the big kids and have a fabulous internet-worthy kitchen. (Whatever that might be.)

And frankly, after 14 years, I was ready for a change.



So here is what I have left to do to complete this little makeover:

1) Finish painting the cabinet doors



2) Re-install the cabinet doors

3) Sew window treatments. Either roman blinds or curtains.



4) Clean, spackle and paint walls. (This would require actually picking a colour, of course.)

5) Re-paint the kitchen chairs.

6) Do something about my poor kitchen table.



7) Build a banquette into the corner?



8) Raise the microwave shelf.



Wonder how long it will take me?

2 comments :

t said...

Love the fabric you chose for the window treatment. Don't put too much pressure on yourself.

How is your Mom enjoying her spectacular bedroom? What an amazing job that was!

Alana in Canada said...

Thank you, t! She loves it, still. I hear periodic things like, "Well, I finally got the bedroom cleaned up." So, it is encouraging, the room is doing what it is supposed to do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...