Monday, June 2, 2014

June: A Series

June is my favourite month.

It is difficult to describe what June means to me. It is summer, yes, but not quite, not quite yet, here above the 54th parallel. Spring is very nearly over, but not quite. A few trees haven't yet quit their brilliant chartreuse halos.

I thought I might try and capture this month one day at a time for you: one photo at a time.


We've had a lot of rain. How much rain? Enough for a mushroom to begin growing out of our picnic table!



The lilacs have finally arrived. I love lilacs. I want more. (I took this while it was raining.)


Confession: I took both these photos today, as I only just thought of it!


5 comments :

Rita said...

I like the idea of this series. I just might have to copy you...

Alana in Canada said...

Fabulous: I'd love to see that!

Kathleen said...

The picture a day series is a great idea! Your photos look wonderful - what a fun way to document your favorite month :)

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

This will be a great series.

Your lilac is beautiful.

FlowerLady

Alana in Canada said...

Thank you Katheen, Ihope I can keep up!

Thanks you, too, flower lady. Lilacs just can;t help but be beautiful, can't they?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...