Friday, June 13, 2014

June: Favourites Series continues

Sorry I am falling behind with these.

June is the end of the school year: and so it is awards season. My son achieved an average between 80 and 89 per cent his first year in high school. I missed the moment they shook his hand, so all I've got is lousy picture of him on stage with the sea of girls.




One of the bet things about summer--and June in particular is being able to visit outside. (Thank heavens, inside is a disaster!) Here's my Mom and my nephew in our backyard.



Last night, I saw this shadow perpendicular to my front door on the wall of my hallway. So ephemeral. This shadow may never be here again or it may come again tonight. But, its opportunity to be here at all occurs only briefly and only in June.


2 comments :

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Congrats to you soon for his good grade average for his first year of high school.

I love that shadow photo, just wonderful.

Have a wonderful weekend ~ FlowerLady

Alana in Canada said...

Thank you! I'll pass along your encouragement to my son.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...