Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Day 29: Create Homes for Temporary Things

Do you work on projects and have them scattered about?

Or, do you stop yourself from working on projects because you have no place to keep them?

I used to do that.

Now, I have a sewing project basket here:



and some curtains I'm working on, here.



I need a better place to keep returns, though.




Have you got clutter because of temporary things?
Think about creating homes for them.

Christmas is coming. That's a huge influx of all kinds of temporary things. Not just gifts, (and the on-going process of hand made gifts, if any are on your lists) but baking items, pre-made food, part supplies, receipts, and so on.... If you think of places to put things, now, you'll have a much less cluttered Christmas.

ETA: You can catch all the posts in the series here.

1 comment :

Rita said...

Yes, homes for temporary things are really important! I have a place for library books, for incoming bills, for our book bags. Until recently, I had no place I could leave small projects out, so I rarely did them. Since I made a place for sewing, I've been sewing up a storm (which I love). Organization really does impact how we live!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...