Saturday, January 19, 2013

Where Was I?

Some nasty stuff going around. Fortunately, I was the only one in the household who was sick last week: and, honestly, I think I had a bad reaction to somthing I ate rather than a virus.

Still, there's a mountain of laundry to fold and other various and sundry household chores to catch up on. Fortunately, my husband was home on holidays last week so he kept the kids fed and the dishes done. I almost didn't want to admit I was feeling better so he could just keep doing it all!

Ok, so it doesn't look quite so bad all smooshed down into the hamper to take upstairs to watch Downton Abbey.

Next on my list of household projects is Clean and Declutter Pantry and Food Storage. (Though I don't have a clue what I meant by "food storage." The fridge, maybe?)

Oh, there it is. Right behind the mountain of laundry.

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...